What is ESP?
The Employee Suggestion Program (ESP) is a program that provides employees with an opportunity to be rewarded for innovative and creative ideas for improving city government.
Who Can Participate?
All full-time, part-time or temporary employees of the City of Memphis may submit suggestions.
What are the rewards?
Rewards consist of cash and recognition:
- Thank You Note (All Submitters)
- Formal Recognition by Memphis City Council and Mayor (Ideas Adopted)
- Recognition Plaque (Ideas Adopted)
- Lunch With Council Chair and Mayor (Ideas Adopted)
- Cash Reward (Ideas Adopted)
- Annual Employee Suggestion Recognition Ceremony (Ideas Adopted)
- Recognition in City of Memphis Newsletters (Ideas Adopted)
How Do I Submit A Suggestion?
Read the Eligibility Requirements and Rules, and then go to Submit Your Suggestion(s).