WHO WE ARE, WHAT WE STAND FOR
Memphis International Airport is governed by the Memphis-Shelby County Airport Authority (MSCAA). Our leadership team is committed to making our Airport one of the most convenient and "hassle free" travel experiences in the country. Our executives implement the policies established by the MSCAA to ensure that Memphis International remains a fist-class airport.
Transforming America's Distribution Center into America's Aerotropolis
Remain a World Class Aviation Center
OUR GUIDING PRINCIPLES
- Maintain a culture of integrity and collaboration
- Aggressively pursue the safety and security of our customers, stakeholders and community
- Recognize the importance of employees to the success of the Memphis-Shelby County Airport Authority by maintaining a culture of open communication and respect among all team members
- Maintain our position as a leader in diversity and inclusion
- Expand the strategic role of aviation as the regional and global economic engine of Memphis' quadra-modal transportation hub
- Maintain and build upon our status as both a "World Leader in Air Cargo" volume and service, and the "Nation's Hassle-Free Passenger-Hub Airport."
- Continue to be recognized as a model airport for prudent financial and business policies
- Maintain a culture of continuous improvement
- Be customer-service driven in all that we do
(5) members jointly appointed by the City Mayor. Confirmed by the City Council.(2) members nominated by the County Mayor. Approved by the City Mayor and City Council.
7 Member Board. Oath of Office required.
FUNCTION & AUTHORITY:
To operate the Memphis International Airport, Charles Baker, General Dewitt Spain Airports.
TERMS OF MEMBERS:
7 Year Term
For more information about the Airport Authority go toClick for Meeting Calendar/Information
Web Site: http://www.mscaa.com