Memphis & Shelby County Convention Center Commission
(4) members appointed by City Mayor.
(3) members appointed by County Mayor.
The commission shall likewise consist of five (5) ex-officio members, being;
(1) The Mayor of the City of Memphis, or his
(2) The Mayor of the Shelby County, or his
(3) The Chairman of the Council of the City of Memphis or his designee to serve in the interest of the Economic Development and Tourism committee (or the successor committee).
(4) The Chairman of the Board of County Commissioners, or his designee.
(5) The Chairman of the Public Service and Tourism committee (or the successor committee) of the Board of County Commissioner or his designee.
12 Member Board.
FUNCTION & AUTHORITY:
The Board shall operate, manage, control, regulate, and care for the convention center, but without compensation.
TERMS OF MEMBERS:
2 Year term.