THANK YOU FOR FOSTERING A MEMPHIS ANIMAL SERVICES PET!
We are grateful to you for getting involved in saving lives. We couldn’t do this without you!
Here are some tools and resources we hope will be helpful to you as a foster parent.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
WORRIED YOUR FOSTER PET NEEDS MEDICAL CARE?
We have protocol for sick/injured dogs and for sick/injured cats or fading kittens. Click below to check the protocol to see if your foster pet needs medical care.
GET SUPPORT FROM OTHER FOSTER PARENTS
Join our Facebook foster groups to connect with other dog and cat foster parents and stay up-to-date with MAS foster needs and information! These groups are for approved MAS fosters only and require approval to join.
DOG FOSTER RESOURCES
- MAS Dog Foster Handbook
- Positive Dog Training Guide
- Tips for Helping Your Foster Dog Decompress
- New Dog in a Nutshell – Free webinar to help your foster pup adjust
- Introducing New Dogs to Cats
- Introducing New Dogs to Dogs
- Introducing Dogs to Kids
- Dog Body Language 101
- Resource Guarding Tips
- Behavior Problem Solving
CAT FOSTER RESOURCES
- MAS Cat Foster Handbook
- Caring for Pregnant and Nursing Cats
- Kitten Bottle Feeding Chart
- Orphaned Kittens Common Feeding Issues
- Tips to Raise Confident, Well-Adjusted Cats
- Kitten Lady – Kitten Care Tips
- Introducing a Kitten to Adult Cats
- Upper Respiratory Infection in Cats
GETTING YOUR FOSTER PET SEEN AND ADOPTED
- Foster Caregiver Marketing Guide
- Ten Tips for Great Foster Pet Photos
- How to Photograph Pets – Tips and Tricks
- Free Course – Using Social Media to Help Shelter Pets Shine (must create a free account)
- Getting Shelter Pets Noticed with Better Bios
Be sure to tag us when you post on social media!
Facebook: Memphis Animal Services