Our Mission: To provide a safe and wholesome environment with a variety of programs and services that meet the needs of the community. The Athletic Department offers a variety of recreational year-round league play for both youth and adults.
Youth League Play
Offered in Baseball, Basketball, Soccer, Flag Football, and Volleyball. Leagues are set in two-year age divisions (i.e. 6U, 8U, 10U, 12U, 14U, 16U, 18U).
Adult League Play
Offered in Softball, Kickball, Basketball, Soccer, Futsal, Flag Football and Coed Volleyball.
- Tobey Park Softball Complex – fields 1-2-3-4
- Tobey Legion Baseball Field
- Willow Park Softball Complex – fields 2-3-4
- Willow Park Baseball Field
- Kennedy Park Softball Complex – fields 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9
- Willow Park Soccer – fields 1-2
- Sea Isle Park Soccer – fields 1-2
- May Soccer Complex – fields 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9
- Wilson Park Soccer –fields 1-2
- City of Memphis Community Centers (basketball/futsal)
|Program||Entry Fee||Registration Begins||Seasons|
|YOUTH Summer Baseball||No Fee||Mid-March||May-July|
|YOUTH Spring Basketball||No Fee||April||May-June|
|YOUTH Spring Soccer||No Fee||Early February||Mid-March-May|
|YOUTH Spring Volleyball||No Fee||Early February||Late March-May|
|YOUTH Fall Basketball||No Fee||September||Mid-November-March|
|YOUTH Fall Soccer||No Fee||Mid-July||September-October|
|YOUTH Fall Flag Football||No Fee||Early August||Mid-September-October|
|ADULT Spring Softball/Kickball||$500 Team||February||April – July|
|ADULT Spring Basketball||$400 Team||April||Mid-May-August|
|ADULT Spring Soccer||Offered through independent soccer association||March – July|
|ADULT Fall Softball/Kickball||$350 Team||Late July||September-October|
|ADULT Fall Basketball||$400 Team||Late September||November-March|
|ADULT Fall Flag Football||$600 Team||Early August||September-October|
|ADULT Fall Soccer||Offered through independent soccer association||September-December|
|ADULT Fall Futsal||$250 Team||July||Mid-August-October|
|ADULT Coed Volleyball||$250 Team||Early August||Mid-September-October|
|KNOCKERBALL ADULT/YOUTH||Offered through independent association||July||Mid-August – September|
CONTACT ATHLETIC OFFICE (901-636-5580) FOR SPECIFIC DATES OF PROGRAMS
Certifications and training
- Coach’s certifications offered in all sports through National Alliance for Youth Sports
- Game officials training offered in softball, kickball, basketball, soccer, futsal, flag football and volleyball. Contact Athletic Office (901-636-5580) for dates of certifications and trainings.
- Softball, baseball, and soccer fields may be rented for weekend tournaments from March through November. One-day rental is $326 for the first eight hours. contact Athletic Office for rental application.
Inclement weather information
- Call 901-323-0023…
- …after 3:00PM weekdays and after 12:00PM on weekends for field conditions at outdoor sites.
- …after 3:00PM weekdays and after 7:30AM on Saturdays for cancellations of basketball games
Chris Tuggle, Athletic Specialist
Nathan Merkel, Athletic Specialist