Roadway and Drainage Design
125 N. Main Street, Room 677, (901) 636-6700
M-F 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
The Roadway and Drainage Design service centers are responsible for providing timely and quality engineering services in the design of Capital Improvement Program (CIP) projects for roadway, drainage, and bridge construction, as well as the review of private developments to protect the safety of the public.
- Memphis SQ2: Stormwater/Drainage Improvement Program
- Urban Transportation Planning Grant Corridor Studies
- Civil and Drainage Design Standards
- Standard Construction Specifications
- Floodplain Management
- Stormwater Management Manual