Operation of City Hall (OCH) is located within City Hall, is comprised of 15 employees, and is responsible for the impeccable maintenance and competent operation of the 300,000 square feet of City Hall. OCH works diligently to ensure a safe, clean, and pleasant facility in which to work and visit for its employees and the citizens of Memphis.
OCH regularly renovates offices, coordinates the lending of City pool cars, manages building security, and provides logistical support for special events. Work requests are submitted by e-mail to the building supervisor and assigned priority status.
The goals of OCH are to:
- Provide exemplary customer service to all divisions located within the structure.
- Provide an eight-hour turn-around time for the completion all work orders.
- Execute and track an equipment preventative maintenance schedule to avoid costly repairs and down time.
- Continuously and actively comply with federal standards of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) accessibility.
- Remain dedicated to recycle paper and aluminum; and actively pursue measures to preserve the environment.
The Operation of City Hall has an operating budget of $3,967,804.
OCH Work Order
How to submit an OCH work order:
- How to create a browser bookmark for the OCH work order system
- How to create a desktop shortcut for the OCH work order system
Melvin Jamerson, Administrator, Operation of City Hall
125 N. Main St., Room 1B-03
Memphis, TN 38103
Monday – Friday, 8 a.m.—4:30 p.m.
24 Hour Building Engineer: