The Office of Community Affairs works to engage all members of the Memphis community by serving as City government’s liaison to key constituent groups including neighborhood associations, multicultural and immigrant populations, faith-based, civic and human service organizations.
Neighborhood & Community Resources
- Certified Neighborhood Leader Training Program (CNLTP)
- Ready Shelby
- Manhood University
- W.O.W.S – Women Offering Women Support
- Radio Ambiente 1030 AM
- Diversity Memphis
- Latino Memphis
- Muslim Society of Memphis
- Leadership Memphis Diversity Collaborative
News & Events
Información de la Sesión de Marzo
- Tenant’s Rights and Obligations (Derechos y obligaciones de inquilinos)
- Memphis Public Library and Information Center (Biblioteca pública de Memphis & Centro informativo)
The City of Memphis offers interpretation services for limited or non-English speaking residents. This service interprets English to more than 150 languages. Please call the 3-1-1 Call Center at (901) 636-6500 or The Memphis Public Library at 2-1-1 or (901)415-2700. If you have additional questions regarding these services, call the Office of Community Affairs at (901) 636-6507.