The next deadline to submit your application for the Neighborhood Crime Prevention Grant will be on November 15, 2021, at 4:00 p.m.
The application link is Now available.
To complete and submit an application, click the NCPG Application box below.
What is Neighborhood Watch?
Neighborhood Watch is an organized group of citizens devoted to crime and vandalism prevention within a neighborhood. Establish a Neighborhood Group through your local precinct.
Our Goal To promote crime prevention projects, encourage forming a neighborhood watch group, support existing groups and build safer, crime free communities by providing resources, direction, guidance, and grant funds to assist neighborhoods with their crime prevention efforts.
Our Mission: The Memphis Area Neighborhood Watch office works to bring the entire neighborhood together to help fight crime. Partnerships are built between our office, other City Divisions, neighborhood groups, faith-based organizations, and community agencies.
- Provide technical assistance for applying for the Neighborhood Crime Prevention Grant.
- Aid in the development of a crime prevention neighborhood project, program and/or event.
- Provide guidance in submitting an application for the Neighborhood Crime Prevention Grant.
- Ensure successful completion of crime prevention projects funded by the NCPG.
- Connect new neighborhood watch groups with local precincts
Neighborhood Crime Prevention Grant
Be an active neighborhood group, Homeowners Association or Faith Based Organization; Register with your local MPD Station Coordinator and submit an updated letter from law enforcement verifying the required meetings and partnership with your local precinct.
- Attend one of our mandatory Neighborhood Crime Prevention Grant workshops (This is a workshop that explains the application process)
- Be a permanent resident of the City of Memphis.
- Turn in the MANW Group Registration form with your grant application.
- Have a valid checking account, preferably in the group’s name.
- Submit the completed NCPG application by the deadline date and time.
Crime Prevention Grant
|FAQs about MPDs Blue Crush Cameras||156.96 KB||08-19-2020||DownloadPreview|
|Grant Guidelines NCPG||119.00 KB||08-19-2020||Download|
|How to Apply NCPG flyer||445.72 KB||08-26-2021||DownloadPreview|
|MPD NW Coordinators - updated 8-31-21 arl||230.69 KB||08-31-2021||DownloadPreview|
|NCPG Application Focus Flyer Sept. - Nov. 2021||638.02 KB||09-16-2021||DownloadPreview|
|NCPG Flyer Sept. 2021 with QR code||127.69 KB||08-26-2021||DownloadPreview|
|NCP_Grant_Grantee Agreement_01282021||59.31 KB||02-04-2021||DownloadPreview|