NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN to all residents of the City of Memphis and County of Shelby, Tennessee, and to all persons interested that an open and public meeting of the Economic Development Growth Engine (EDGE) Industrial Development Board of the City of Memphis and County of Shelby, Tennessee will be held on Wednesday, October 26, 2022, at the DoubleTree by Hilton Memphis, 5069 Sanderlin Avenue, Memphis, TN 38117 and will commence at 3:00 p.m.
There will be considered at such meeting:
1. Call to Order/Roll Call
2. Chairman’s Opening Comments
3. Public Comments
4. Approval of the September 21, 2022 Board Meeting Minutes
ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES
5. NBCUniversal Jobs PILOT Request
6. Uptown Studio and Storage, LLC C-PACER Request
7. Environmental Protection Agency Revolving Loan Fund Application
ADMINISTRATIVE ISSUES & REPORTS TO THE BOARD
8. Presidents Island Farm Lease Agreement
9. Other Business
10. General Counsel Update
11. Financial Report
12. President’s Report
13. Other/Remarks for the Good of the Order
Facial coverings are strongly advised for those who are not fully vaccinated.
For board meeting files visit www.growth-engine.org.