Our Mission: To provide comprehensive aquatic program opportunities to the citizens of Memphis.
- Bickford Aquatic Center, 235 Henry Avenue, (901) 578-3732. Monday – Friday, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. Lesson only 4 p.m. – 6 p.m.
- Hickory Hill Aquatic Center, 3910 Ridgeway Road, (901) 566-9685. Monday – Friday open swim 9 a.m. – 5 p.m., Saturday 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. Lessons only Monday – Friday 5 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- Orange Mound Community Center Pool (ages 55 and older, except during summer season), 2590 Park Avenue, (901) 636-6620. Open swim Monday – Friday 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. for seniors, 12 p.m. – 4 p.m. all ages.
- Raymond Skinner Pool (physically challenged only), 712 Tanglewood Street, (901) 636-1900. Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Swim lessons for children: Monday through Friday, Swim lessons for children 5 – 17. For two weeks. $25 a session
- Swim lessons for adults: Monday through Friday, for two weeks. $48 a session
- Swim lessons are available at Hickory Hill and Bickford, please call locations directly for availability
Water aerobics are not currently offered. Please check back for updates and additional information
Pool party room rentals are available at Hickory Hill pool on select days. Please call for availability. Rooms have direct access to the pool and the room can host 15-30 people. The aquatic staff sets up the room, the renters bring in their own food, drink and therefore can enjoy the pool at the same time. Cost: $100 for two hours in addition to a $100 refundable cleaning deposit.
Aquatic Centers only accept cashiers checks or money orders, payable to the City of Memphis.
Outdoor Pools: These pools are open during the summer. The following outdoor pools will be open Wednesday – Friday 1 p.m. – 6 p.m., Saturday 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. through July 30th 2021.
|Douglass Pool||1616 Ash|
|Gaisman Pool||4223 Macon|
|Lester Pool||317 Tillman|
|Raleigh Pool||3678 Powers|
|Riverview Pool||182 Joubert|
|Willow Pool||4777 Willow Rd.|
Stacy Bond, Aquatics Manager