Get involved with your neighborhood community center — a safe place for all ages to meet new friends, socialize, learn new skills, keep fit, and stay healthy.
Find your community center in the map above. Plus, here’s a complete listing of Memphis community centers.
Each community center provides:
- Classes, programs and events in five core services (see individual Community Center pages for specific offerings.)
- Health, fitness, and wellness services and programs
- Educational development and training services
- Cultural arts programming
- Dance and musical expression
- Character building and social development
- Summer day camp
- A gymnasium, game room, art studio, kitchen, and meeting rooms
- Supervised youth team sports
- Time for free play
- Holiday events
Many centers offer:
- Homework help
- MIFA lunches served Monday-Friday to ages 55 and older. (Participating senior centers only)
- Outdoor athletic fields, walking trails, and playgrounds
- CO-ACT unit (police)
- Partnerships with organizations such as Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, AARP, and neighborhood associations
Facility Rentals: All community centers are available for family reunions, banquets, wedding receptions, business meetings, and more. Some of the activities offered might require an additional fee for persons who live outside the Memphis City Limits.
Fees: While most services at your neighborhood community center are free, some classes do charge an affordable fee.
Our Mission: To provide a safe and honest environment that will offer a wide variety of programs and services which meet the identified needs of the community.
Community Center Administrative Offices:
Main Office: (901) 636-4214
(see Individual Community Center listings for Community Center phone numbers.)