Operation City Hall
Operation of City Hall, located within City Hall, is comprised of 15 employees. OCH is responsible for the impeccable maintenance and proficient operation of the 300,000-square-foot City Hall facility. OCH purposefully works to ensure a safe, clean, and engaging facility in which to work and visit for its employees and the citizens of Memphis.
OCH conventionally renovates offices, coordinates the lending of City pool cars, manages building security, and provides logistical support for special events.
The goals of OCH are to:
- Provide exemplary customer service to all divisions located within City Hall.
- Provide an eight-hour turn-around time for the completion of all work orders.
- Execute and track equipment preventative maintenance schedules to avoid costly repairs and downtime.
- Continuously and actively comply with federal standards of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) accessibility provisions.
- Continuous commitment to actively pursuing measures to preserve the environment such as paper and aluminum recycling.
Submit a OCH Work Order