Office of Neighborhood Engagement
The office for the Neighborhood Engagement (ONE) seeks to build long-term relationships with residents of Memphis & Shelby County. The office engages with residents through training opportunities, workshops, and conferences, and teaches necessary skills to enhance Memphis’ neighborhoods and transform them into centers of pride and prosperity.
- How2 Series & How2 On-Demand (Bilingual)
- Informational workshops that train neighborhood leaders and the general public to grow successful communities.
- Watch Previous How-to Workshops
- Neighborhood Connect Newsletter (Bilingual)
- Annual “A Taste of Memphis”
- Neighborhood Partnership Grant
- Community Coalition Program