Mission: With a mission of providing first-class maintenance and repair of buildings, vehicles and other crucial support services, the General Services Division employs a diverse occupational workforce of 319 employees. General Services provides vital support for the Administration, City Divisions and other governmental organizations in a cost effective and efficient manner.
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Grievance Procedure Under the Americans with Disabilities Act
- ADA Accommodations Service Request
- Memphis Advisory Council for Citizens with Disabilities
- US Department of Justice – Civil Rights Division – Americans with Disabilities Act
- Awkward, No More: Disability Sensitivity Training Video
Antonio Adams, Director
125 North Main, Suite 568
Memphis, TN 38103
Fax: (901) 636-6750
Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m.—5 p.m.